Stewart Casper and Victoria de Toledo have been recognized by Connecticut Magazine as among the best lawyers in Connecticut, by Westchester Magazine as two of the best attorneys in Fairfield County, and by New York Magazine as among the best lawyers in the entire New York area. View full article.
They were also featured in “Justice for All: an Insider’s Guide to the Legal World in Western Connecticut” published by the Litchfield County Times. Read the article.
Victoria de Toledo was featured on the cover of the New England issue of the SuperLawyers Magazine. Read the article. She has been ranked as one of the top 50 lawyers and top 25 female lawyers in Connecticut.
Read other articles about the firm and its case victories:
- Domino’s Pizza Driver Crash Delivers $1.6 Million Settlement
- Injured by Running Dog, Woman Collects $2.6 Million
- Boy Awarded $8 Million After Dump Truck Accident
- $8 Million Settlement To Yield $20 Million in Payments for Spinal Cord Injury
- Casper Elected Chairperson of Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group
- Driver Gets $190K From $25K Policy
- Moderate Traumatic Brain Injury $2.475 Million Jury Verdict
- Complex Motor Vehicle Crash Claim Saved in a Double Wrongful Death Case
- Life On The Municipal Dime Often Persecuting, Painful
- Many Contractors Spared Days in Court
- Municipal Negligence Resulting in Bodily Injury
- Economic Forces Push ERISA Into Forecourt
- Firefighter Gets $450,000 in Age-bias Suit
- Jury Awards $1.28 Million to Man Hit By Truck
- Victoria de Toledo was also profiled by the CWEALF News